- (01291) 680053
AbilityNet provides guidance about how to:
- make your mouse easier to use (opens in new window)
- use your keyboard instead of a mouse (opens in new window)
- talk to your device (opens in new window)
- make your device talk to you (opens in new window)
- make text larger (opens in new window)
- change your colours (opens in new window)
- magnify the screen (opens in new window)
Our website has been developed to best practice coding conventions following World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) and successfully XHTML 1.0 strict valid.
Consistent page headings and titles
A consistent heading structure has been used so that page information is compatible with access technology.
The following browsers have been tested for compatibility:
- Internet Explorer (Windows) v7.0 to 9.0
- Google Chrome
- Firefox (Windows and Mac) v2.0 and 12.0
- Safari (Mac) v4.v5
- Opera v9 - 11
If you would like a publication in an alternative format please contact us through our general enquiries form.